Allocadia is a recognized global leader in Marketing Performance Management, serving more than 150 customers and thousands of users worldwide, and manages billions of marketing dollars for companies like Microsoft, Juniper Networks and VMware. Our best in class software empowers marketers to run marketing more effectively by providing them with greater control over their marketing investments and the insights they need to drive revenue.
As we grow our business rapidly, we are currently searching for a Director of Sales Development to lead our SDR team in outbound prospecting to targeted organizations around the world. You will be joining a team of high performers who are obsessed with driving leads that turn into closed business, making money and being promoted by providing the “gas” in our sales engine. We are looking for an action oriented, aggressive and high energy, positive motivator to take our team to the next level. As the leader of the SDR team you will play a critical role by delivering opportunities that turn into closed business and developing and coaching our SDRs to new levels of professional success. You will also have the opportunity for unique and exciting career growth, personal growth and economic growth, if you want to be part of building a world class SaaS company.
- Collaborate with CRO to create, fine-tune and deploy the business development strategy.
- Front line manage Sales Development Representatives, based out of our Vancouver headquarters
- Oversee the creation of calling scripts, guides and pitches and ensure they are delivering the overall corporate message
- Ensure your team exceeds goals through proper management and oversight and taking all require steps to hit goal.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with sales leaders and representatives on territory goals, alignment and strategy
- Develop strategies to ensure that sales pipeline remains full with qualified leads and prospects
- Oversee the monitoring of daily activity and motivate team to reach goals
- Develop career path planning for inside sales team
- Collaborate with marketing leadership on Business Development campaigns and shared metrics
- Ensure technology adequately supports the goals of Business Development team
- Celebrate closed deals!
Requirements & Career Motivations:
- Post-secondary education
- 5+ years sales experience, with 3+ years proven success managing lead developers
- Prior lead development experience with a SaaS product offering is required
- Prior lead development experience selling a Marketing Technology solution is a benefit
- We are looking for someone that has experience in the entire sales cycle, ranging from cold calling to closing business and understanding the interdependencies.
- Proven success in collaboration with multiple cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience in optimizing teams
- Excellent analytical, organizational, troubleshooting & strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications and CRM systems (preferably salesforce.com)
- Must be very detail oriented, organized, self-motivated to follow through on requests (without requiring management follow-up), and perform professionally under pressure
- Ability to multi-task efficiently on parallel efforts
- Is proactive around business priorities and works with a sense of urgency
- Displays passion and excitement for serving customers
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced and fun environment
- You are ready for an entrepreneurial adventure!
What it’s like to work here:
- We are guided by our core values: #RunTogether, #RuntoWin, #RunSmart, #RunCreatively and #RunHealthy
- Performance driven environment with an opportunity to work with passionate people who are focused on hitting company goals and personal goals.
- The team is here to build a world class SaaS company and do career defining work