Allocadia is a recognized leader in Marketing Performance Management, serving more than 150 customers and thousands of users worldwide, and manages billions of marketing dollars for companies like Microsoft, Juniper Networks and VMware. Our software empowers marketers to run marketing more effectively by providing them with greater control over their marketing investments and the insights they need to drive revenue.
We’re currently growing our sales team and are looking for a driven, bold, and courageous Enterprise Account Executive to join our team. You will be joining a team of high performers who are obsessed with closing business, innovation and challenging the status quo, especially within the marketing space. In this role, you will be responsible for managing sales cycles from lead to close with Enterprise accounts (>$1 B revenue) in a geographic territory.
This is a remote position working from your home office, with some travel to Allocadia's HQ's in beautiful Vancouver, BC.
- Work with accounts in a North American geographic territory to sell Allocadia’s solutions across the organization.
- Drive opportunities that are a combination of self-sourced (hunted), Marketing, and Partner deals. Particular emphasis on hunting for new business –experience with identifying opportunities to sell a solution and taking the cycle from lead inception to opportunity close is a must.
- Help our customers realize value & get them on path to MPM; engaging with our customer to solve a pain-point and get them to realizing value quickly.
- Driving momentum in every deal with high cadence pipeline engagement
- Qualify and develop leads from all sources above to create revenue opportunities, coordinate client meetings and on-line demonstrations of Allocadia’s solution.
- Volume of pipeline is key: your quota and targets are geared toward new logo acquisition and monthly/ quarterly sales to enterprise prospects
- You will have the capability to sell five and six-figure deals.
- Conduct functional demonstrations
- Maintain accurate forecast and track activity in Salesforce
- Prepare proposals and price quotations
- Celebrate closed deals!
Requirements & Career Motivations:
- Post-secondary education
- A minimum of 4 years selling/closing experience in with enterprise size accounts
- You are knowledgeable about the Marketing Automation, Marketing Operations or CRM market.
- You have experience (and previous success!) with prospecting and selling via phone. Onsite/ field experience with clients is a strong attribute but not a necessity.
- You are motivated by your quota and have a track record of over-achieving most goals you set your mind to.
- You are extremely open to coaching to develop and learn new methods and tactics to drive sales momentum and close deals.
- You understand the value and have experience with a solution selling methodology/approach.
- You are ready to be a core contributing member of team building a world class company and working to dominate its market!
What it’s like to work here:
- We are guided by our core values: #RunTogether, #RuntoWin, #RunSmart, #RunCreatively and #RunHealthy
- Performance driven environment with an opportunity to work with passionate people who are focused on hitting company goals and personal goals.
- The team is here to build a world class SaaS company and do career defining work