The world’s best companies rely on Allocadia to run the business of Marketing – and we’re looking for a VP of Sales to run the business of growth.
Microsoft, VMWare, Philips, RedHat, Box, National Instruments, CA Technologies, and nearly 200 more turn to Allocadia to manage over $20B in global marketing spend. Read more about our customers on our website.
Allocadia is the creator of the #RunMarketing movement in the marketing technology industry, and we are seeking a motivated sales leader to join our mission, ensuring we exceed our aggressive growth targets. Our award-winning vision is a shift from “doing marketing” (email, social, ads) to “running marketing” (optimizing marketing’s impact on the business), and we are solving real and critical problems for our customers.
We believe every marketing team needs confidence in every dollar they spend, and our mission doesn’t end until every company uses our cloud-based SaaS tool to plan, track investments, and measure ROI.
The movement has been amplified in Forbes, AdAge, and many other industry publications, featured on-stage at industry events, and earned Allocadia a host of awards including Best Marketing Technology Company of the Year in 2017. Most importantly, our customers love us - and we put them first in everything we do. We are Series B funded and investing in our engine for growth.
If you’re seeking a career-defining sales leadership opportunity with a category leader, and see yourself in the three core components of this role below, reach out!
- People and the team – you know Sales is a collaborative effort, and like to work with others. Our sales team seeks someone they can learn from, laugh with, and grow with - and they’re pretty cool. They also seek career-defining work.You would be working with recognized SaaS leaders as your peers. You want to learn from them, and they want to learn from you!
- VP Customer Success – is a customer success expert from industry pioneer, Eloqua, and oversees renewals & expansion. She has CSMs and AMs on her team, and will be your partner in growth.
- VP Marketing - is a former industry analyst and expert in this emerging category of Marketing Performance Management. He creates the best content for you and is a true partner in lead generation. He will consult with marketers to help set a vision, and help you bring in new ones.
- VP Solutions & Services – is formerly from Accenture and knows how to deliver value to our enterprise customers. He leads the Solution Architect team who helps sales win deals.
- VP of Partners - oversees partner-sourced leads from companies like Workfront, IBM, and Marketo and a growing number of marketing services firms establishing MPM practices – there is a ton of opportunity here.
- CTO – is leading some exciting work in the product to help land more customers, and he wants your input to help meet business goals.
- Customers and deals – you love deals. You have a burning desire to close every practical piece of business that comes through the door. You love to dig-in, participate, and strategize on deals - to help the team grow and win customers! You’re ready to plan out a speedy deal and a complex enterprise deal with multiple stakeholders, often in the same day. You like to help customers. Even better if you know Martech and are mission-driven with us to bring confidence to every marketer in the world. The core buyer is typically a marketing operations professional, and they almost always require CMO alignment. You’ll have a team behind you that will align with the CMO on an executive level for executive alignment.
- The system and process – you know great Sales is about working effectively and efficiently, and you love building systems to maximize learnings and outcomes. You’ll be excited to learn more about our #RunSales toolkit that we started for our sales team and SDR team (including assets like our SalesPlays, customer-facing content like our ROI calculator and our Vision deck, and sales process flow), and be responsible for taking it to new and exciting places. It will need love, growth, and use. You’ll incorporate input from the team to keep refining the sales process as they’ll help share what is working and what isn’t; they are keen to participate and help develop the Allocadia engine of growth.
Responsibilities: This role will encompass sales leadership responsibilities of a growing SaaS company. For example: hire & onboard a world-class team, build a culture of accountability and winning deals, forecast up to CEO/board, build sales systems to scale, territory work, jump in to deals with reps, brainstorm with sales team on deal strategy, and more. This role reports directly to the CEO.
Your background: You have 10+ year's experience in sales, with sales leadership already under your belt and a team that grew and loved to work for you. You could be a senior director on the path to VP, or, a proven VP of sales. But you’re ready to grow Allocadia on its continued path to MPM category-leadership.