We are looking for a Quality Assurance Developer to join our team to cover a 12 month maternity leave and help drive a high level of quality and customer satisfaction for our enterprise level cloud based service. This is a great opportunity to get involved with an up and coming company and get real experience with SaaS and cloud based solutions. If you thrive in a start-up environment and want to join a fun team then we want to hear from you!
Allocadia delivers cloud software in the marketing performance management space which enables CMOs to prove their marketing program value to their companies. By enabling CMOs to focus on better planning, investment and budget management, and advanced analytics of revenue and ROI, enterprises see immediate financial benefits by re-allocating marketing budgets to the highest-performing marketing programs.
We are growing quickly and are one of the most exciting companies in marketing performance management. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Downtown Vancouver, BC in a world-class office environment with lounge area, media room, games room, kitchen stocked with snacks, and collaborative workspaces throughout the office. The neighbourhood has gym facilities, coffee shops, and restaurants. Check us out at www.allocadia.com!
- As a key member of our engineering team, you will have responsibilities that include the following:
- Work closely with Product Owner, User Experience, and Development team to explore and design new features by embodying user personas, understanding business process and workflows, and bringing a lens of quality to the table
- Design, develop, execute, and maintain automated user interface, performance, stress, and security tests for our enterprise level service
- Employ manual and exploratory testing when applicable
- Actively contribute to QA discipline by acting as a thought leader and proactively participating in the formation of best QA practices on the team
- Work closely with dev-ops team on scaling and managing continuous integration, management of test environments (daily deployments) and support of level 1 production failures
- Collaborate closely with Customer Success team to assist with troubleshooting and recreating challenging customer issues
- Identify, document, track and verify defects found
- Help mentor other team members
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Proactive attitude combined with a drive to continuously learn and improve
- Attention to detail and passion for quality
- Strong analytical and problem skills to identify root cause of issues and create comprehensive test plans
- Experience with *nix operating systems
- Experience with Selenium/Protractor
- Experience developing in Typescript and/or Java and/or other similar language
- Basic knowledge of databases and SQL
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoys operating within short release cycles
- Knowledge of marketing software, CRM and/or social media platforms
- Experience with cloud-based services
- Understanding of object oriented design and programming concepts and principles
- Basic knowledge of AWS
What it’s like to work here:
- We are guided by our core values: #RunTogether, #RuntoWin, #RunSmart, #RunCreatively and #RunHealthy
- Performance driven environment with an opportunity to work with passionate people who are focused on hitting company goals and personal goals.
- The team is here to build a world class SaaS company and do career defining work